Participation in the Xlll International Forum«ECOLOGY»
The management of the ANO "Hydrogen Technology Solutions" is taking part in the Xlll International Forum "ECOLOGY", which will be held on May 23-24 in Moscow.
The topic of our speech is: "Reducing emissions of harmful substances into the atmosphere during the combustion of hydrogen-containing gas."
Our presentation is scheduled for the second day in the program generation of changes: sustainability of the electric power complex in the new economic reality.
In addition to the presentation of the results of our experiment on burning a methane-hydrogen mixture in a condensing boiler, the following key issues will be discussed:
- Regulatory and legal regulation of the energy transition;
- Low-carb certificates;
- Nuclear and gas generation: how to ensure environmental friendliness and safety;
- Hydrogen energy for decarbonization of the economy;
- Energy efficiency and energy conservation;
- Energy storage systems as a means of achieving low-carbon sustainable generation.
You can find more information about us at the links: